|Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
pcaudiolib, espeak-ng, pyxdg, dotconf, flite, speech-dispatcher, qt5-speech
These are the stock configurations, no additional voices were added.
I'd like to hear about anything that's missing or incorrectly configured.
- deps/ninja (needed for easier compilation of qt5-webkit)
- deps/qt5-webkit (sources have been split off qt5)
json-glib: added dep - a JSON library built on glib..
libdbusmenu-gtk: added dep - GTK implementation of the DBusMenu protocol.
libindicator: added dep - support functions for indicators.
libappindicator: added dep - provides the actual Plasma 5 systray support for
This is going to be KDE 5 for Slackware-current, composed of Frameworks 5.6.0,
Plasma 5.1.2 and Applications 14.12.0.
Note that there is still a lot of KDE 4 stuff in here, which is necessary to
support all the Applications that have not yet been ported to KDE Frameworks 5.
The Applications 15.04 (march 2015) release should offer a lot more KF5 ports.
Preliminary build procedure (not verified 100% yet):
- (crude) get rid of Slackware's KDE: removepkg /var/log/packages/*-4.10.5-*
- build all the deps using "updates.SlackBuild" script in the "deps/" directory
- note that extra-cmake-modules is required here as well as when building the
frameworks, so I just copied it from frameworks to deps.
- logoff/login to activate Qt5 profile script.
- removepkg akonadi-qt5 or else kdepimlibs-4.14.3 picks up Qt5 dependencies and
its compilation will fail as a result
- build all the KDE 4 stuff in the "kde/" directory, using "./KDE.SlackBuild kde
libs kdebase:nepomuk-core kdepimlibs kdebase kdebindings kdebase:kde-workspace k
- installpkg akonadi-qt5
- build the remaining KDE 5 stuff in the "kde/" directory, using "./KDE.SlackBui
ld frameworks plasma plasma-extra polkit-kde applications"
- build kdei
Eric Hameleers / alien at slackware dot com / 09-jan-2015
The KDE 5 Software Compilation no longer exists as such.
The components are now:
- Frameworks 5.2.0
- Plasma 5.0.2
These packages need to be installed on top of the most recent KDE 4.14.x
because Applications tarballs which build on top of Frameworks and
Plasma have not yet been released.